IDOLISH7 ANIME TO BE RELEASED AND SATOMI SATO ADDED TO CAST

https://static.zerochan.net/IDOLiSH7.full.1980328.jpgThe anime variation of famous phone rhythm recreation IDOLiSH7 might be airing from January 2017. The news became announced at some point of a video on the fan event IDOLiSH7 Fan Thanksgiving Event vol.2 ~Kimi to Motto Ai wo Kataranaito!~ the day before today, 10 September.

Along with the news of the printed, the main key visual and a quick scene from the first episode have been also launched. Titular idol institution IDOLiSH7’s manager Tsumugi Takanashi, who's voiceless in the sport, might be performed with the aid of voice actress Satomi Sato. It has also been introduced that the first  episodes can be proven at a special screening on 2 November. More info will be announced at a later date.

This time I became in a position to take part in the event as a member of TRIGGER. I turned into capable of at once feel the love of so many human beings for the collection and I’m great happy. I hope you can all look forward to what i7 has in save for the destiny. Us individuals of TRIGGER in the new chapters [of the in-game story] will should cautiously make progress little by little. Please give us your aid. Thank you very a whole lot.
Takuya Eguchi (Nagi Rokuya)

I was so satisfied to hear all of your cheers whilst we performed the tune at this event in addition to whilst we confirmed you the anime scene. We are inside the center of recording for the anime and I want to bring some of this atmosphere to the studio. We are sincerely putting our all into it, so please cheer us on! Thank you a lot.
Tsubasa Yonaga (Mitsuki Izumi)

Thank you so very lots! The first fan occasion became also a variety of a laugh, however this time we managed to top it. I7 definitely is supported a lot by you guys. I assume IDOLiSH7 will be capable of energy up even greater inside the future. The royal organization TRIGGER, our sempai group Re:vale and also new organization ZOOL; I desire that you may follow along with your own eyes what takes place to us and people rival corporations. There are still participants who haven’t sang on the fan occasion so at the subsequent event… if you can cheer us on even extra, if you could love i7 even extra that I might be so glad! Thank you a lot for nowadays.
Yusuke Shirai (Yamato Nikaido)

Thank you! This become so much a laugh. TRIGGER and the other groups are so cool and captivating, and we all get a chunk loopy at some stage in the recording sessions to the factor that we without a doubt get advised off. The anime will air in January. I really need it to return quickly so we are able to share the amusing with all of you. I hope I can meet you all again at other event. Today became the excellent birthday party! Thank you very a whole lot.
Toshiki Masuda (Iori Izumi)

I’m so happy that we had been able to announce the anime air time right here and communicate about the recording. Regarding the sport, we centered on each man or woman’s appeal and made a absolutely tremendous sport. However, for the anime we are all together interacting with each different, and we’ve made any other incredible work from scratch. When recording for the primary episode, I felt that IDOLiSH7 is creating a cutting-edge begin. Of path, when I became recording the traces by myself for the game, I become wondering a lot approximately Iori and who he is. But recording with anyone else within the studio for the anime and being able to interact with each other in person, I changed into capable of understand who the real Iori is. For IDOLiSH7 to have a notable new start, I desire you all can lend us your aid right until the very give up. stay TUNED

Comments

Popular Posts